Dr. Michael A Wilson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael A Wilson?

Good Doctor

Dr. Mike had been my primary care doctor for almost 10 years. He listens to what you say and is responsive but not pushy. He is knowledgeable and the office staff is excellent. Never had a bad experience with him or the staff.

Good Doctor

Having been seeing Dr. Mike for years now and he is always pleasant, will to listen and knowledgeable.

Great Doctor

Dr. Mike has been my primary care doctor for about 5 years. He has always worked with me when I have had any health issues and has helped me get things worked out with my insuranse company. He is pleasant and easy to work with, as is his staff. I would not want to have to go anywhere else.

Great Doctor who cares

I have seen Doctor Mike for a couple of years, and so has my wife. We both have a great deal of respect and appreciation for his care he has given us. He is always happy to see you and has been accurate with diagnosing and treating our various ailmnents. I have been treated for Lymes disease as well as tendinitis and both times he was able to identify the problem, and help me get better. He listens to what you have to say, openly and with compassion. We are lucky to have found a caring, experienced Family doctor, that I hope to see for years to come.

God Complex

This guy has a God complex. He makes decisions based on his experience, rather than your history. That makes him a dangerous doctor. He is quick to arrive at a decision without doing any research.