Dr. Michael F Wind Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael F Wind?

Rude doctor

Great Doctor , caring , professional , takes is time with you . very thorough

Hip Replacement

At this point I have been satisfied with the direction of care. Dr. Wind has been very direct and to the point as to my options for my hip issue.

No bedside manner, arrogant

like other patients say. No doors in patient rooms are closed when your in them. You can hear everyone's conversation. Waiting room is more then empty half the time. Maybe one or two other people, at the most. I have gone to other ortho's, and not that I want to wait forever. But a full waiting room is a sign the doctor must in demand. I ask Dr. Wind, 4 years about the "chicken shots" that keep you pain free for your arthritic knees. He never encourage it or suggested it. Will never go back. Found on Ortho Dr. that does them, and it's a miracle, you get them every 6 months, glad I'm getting them before summiting to particle knee replacement.

bedside manner

i was referred through my insurance to see dr wind and i was pleasantly suprised at his bedside manner..he was caring and concerned reguarding my situation and i was glad to see he made me a priority even though i was squeezed in to fit his already busy schedule that day but i didnt feel like i was being rushed at all. he even set up a dr to follow up with to have my surgery done promptly for me

Horrible experience

My sister had hip surgery with Dr. Wind. Horrible experience! She has had constant pain, poor mobility and foot drop. Additionally, he has Terrible bedside manner, he was impatient and had poor follow-up. She has had to have repeat surgery (from another/an excellent orthopedic surgeon). Run don't walk from this Doctor.

He is not a doctor he is a butcher

The new hip is better than the original!!

I'm 4 months into recovery from a total hip replacement from Dr. Wind. Already, I am more pain free and mobile than I was before the procedure. Never have I seen a more knowledgable and professional medical team. If I need more orthopedic surgery in the future, Dr. Wind will be my first choice.

Hip Replacement

Horrible! Had to have 2nd THR after first was put in wrong! He even admitted that it must have been implanted incorrectly! 2nd THR was by different doctor and went perfectly! You decide if you want to have this out come after surgery with this 'doctor'.

disappointed

long wait, took forever to get an appointment. Dr Wind seemed rushed and preoccupied when examining me, he just wanted to have me say yes to surgery and sign the forms. he does not seem very nice to the other doctors and nurses he works with, kinda rude

Dr. Wind is one of the most geniune doctor's that I have ever met. I have been his patient for over 10 years and have always been treated well by him and his office staff. He just recently replaced a knee for me and it is a great incision and I can already walk without a cane 2 weeks post-op. He does have a habit of leaving doors open while seeing patients--which has never bothered me. I believe he is one of the best ortho surgeons in the area. He is awesome and caring!

I feel that I was rushed and not given much options. I feel he needs a personality, and patient skills. I won't go back. sorry I picked him. Needing two MRI's, really is this necessary. I think it was a insurance scam. I too didnt like the doors all open and hearing everyones conversations. unlike them hearing mine. no privacy. and talk about waiting you wait 15-20 mins in lobby then another 20-30 mins in room. my time is valued too.

Dr. Michael F Wind is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shelby Township, MI.