Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael S Winnicki has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Michael S Winnicki has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Michael S Winnicki has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 5
Not so quick to make incorrect diagnosing. He needs to be able to stand out and really understand that everyone and their body make up is different. Be able to speak up for patients that recieves bad medical care from other doctors and be so quick that there are many things that make patients sick. The famous saying that patients know their body more than the doctor and sometimes if just correct bedside manners make a difference with patients.
36 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1982
Winthrop University Hospital
Dr. Michael S Winnicki accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michael S Winnicki is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.