Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Wipf
Dr. Michael Wipf, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Paul, MN, with other offices in Saint Paul, MN and Minneapolis, MN . He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Wipf is affiliated with Unity Hospital, Healtheast St Joseph's Hospital and Healtheast St John's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Wipf has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Michael Wipf has the following 1 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Michael Wipf has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Wipf is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Healtheast St Joseph's Hospital
Healtheast St John's Hospital
Gillette Children's Specialty Healthcare
Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
36 Years Experience
Loma Linda University
Graduated in 1977
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michael Wipf is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Paul, MN.