Dr. Michael T Witkovsky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael T Witkovsky?

Nice Guy, But...

Nice guy, but quite unorganized. He was caring in the office, but completely failed to make us feel like we had any priority or importance in his practice - usually late, didn't return phone calls, didn't show up to court when he said he would, etc.

Dr. Witkovsky,I am extremely disappointed in your poor attempts at contacting my mother. She told me that she contacted your office on multiple occasions. Your staff assured her that you would be notified and would get in touch with her in a timely manner. I regret to inform you that no attempt has been made on your part to contact either me or my mother. I could've used your help and I am still willing to accept your guidance during my difficult life challenges. I hope you consider my request and contact me as soon as possible.

Dr. Michael T Witkovsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Madison, WI.