Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael Wolchonok has the following 1 specialty
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes self-care, leisure and work-related activities that lead to increased independence and development. Their goal is to empower people to still live the life they want despite any physical, developmental, social and/or emotional issues they might face.
Showing 1 of 1
In my profession, I must infrequently speak with doctors to verify their contact information. I give them the utmost respect, as I grew up in a medical family and know they have trained hard for their skill and are often underappreciated. In a very kindly worded letter, I notified the doctor about an update that would make interactions with my patients easier for him and I thanked him for his continued service. He responded with cutting criticism and I later found an email where he told a co-worker I was inept.
44 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
Graduated in 1974
Suny Health Science Center At Brooklyn
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsTheraspring Physical Therapy, 49 Walnut St Bldg 5, Wellesley Hills, MA
Dr. Michael Wolchonok is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wellesley Hills, MA.