Dr. Michael Wolf Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Michael Wolf?

Exceptional care to detail!

Posted on March 5th, 2014

Dr. Wolf took the time to answer all my questions and review all the previous work I had recently done to get an accurate picture of where to go from here. He made me feel like he had all the time in the world. He was honest and clear about possibilities and expectations. Dr. Wolf was gentle and and articulate throughout my spinal cortisone shot, and reviewed with me after next steps. Highly respected by his attending associates, as well. Worth waiting for if he is running behind, because he is doing things right and attending to the patient at that time.

Lung Cancer