Highly Dissatisfied

Disappointed and shocked

All I can say is WOW! We have a daughter college back to college in 2 weeks and every time she eats she throws up. He could not do an endioscopy in the time we needed so said we could use a colleague. We did so and when tried to schedule f/u appt with him he did not have anything available until Sept 21 so we schedule with another doctor who had availability the day my daughter goes back to college. I called to advise him the medicine he prescribed my daughter is not working and wanted to get test results. He was angry because in his own words “ we are all over the place and now with 3 doctors involved will have 3 different opinions”. I said well ur next appt isn’t until sept 21 and he said then she will have to wait. I said but she can’t wait that long she continues to throw up after each time she eats. He was rude and more concerned we made an appt with a colleague in his own practice vs my daughter throwing up. Not to mention how could there be 3 separate opinions? Aren’t they doctors who all went to medical school and know how to read results or biopsies? Do NOT recommend at all!

Dr. Michael B Wolfson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Malvern, PA.