Dr. Michael R Wollin Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Michael R Wollin?

Grateful

For something anxiety-producing and embarrassing, Dr. Wollin is courteous, reassuring, and competent.

Dr.Wollin is number one to us..he saved my husband's life he surely is a treasure... God Bless him

Lisa Prozzzo

This doctor is very compassionate. He listens the patient with respect and ask clear questions to get to the problem. You feel like a person and not a "patient" when he talks with you. I was very lucky to have this Doctor follow me with my Bilarteral Kidney stones. I never knew such pain. Thanks Dr.Wollin

About my doctor~

Dr. Wollin is the most understanding doctor i have ever had. He takes the time to listen to you and answers all your questions. He has always helped me get through difficult times. He's a wonderful doctor and i thank God i have him for my doctor. God Bless him~