Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael L Wolpert
Dr. Michael L Wolpert, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Sioux City, SD, with other offices in Sioux City, IA and Pender, NE (and 1 other location). He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael L Wolpert has 4 locations
705 N Sioux Point Rd Ste 100
North Sioux City, SD 57049
100 Hospital Dr
Pender, NE 68047
Book Online Now
Dr. Michael L Wolpert has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Michael L Wolpert has the following 2 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Showing 2 of 2
Most kind and caring Dr I have ever had!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael L Wolpert - Posted on October 17th, 2013
Dr Wolpert was a surgeon who took care of me when I needed my gall bladder removed. He was so kind and caring that I sought him out when I needed a second opinion on another concern that I had. He was the only Dr who really listened-and because of him I found that I had cancer. He was supportive throughout the process. I would recommend him to anyone!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael L Wolpert - Posted on July 17th, 2012
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
43 Years Experience
Creighton University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Creighton University Medical Center
Dr. Michael L Wolpert Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry IA PPO
- Coventry NE PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- Wellmark Alliance Select
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael L Wolpert, MD - Surgery in North Sioux City, SD, in this video.
Dr. Michael L Wolpert is similar to the following 4 Doctors near North Sioux City, SD.