Dr. Michael J Woodbury Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Michael J Woodbury?

Rushed

I visited Dr. Woodbury's office several times. He rushed to get me out, did not let me answer his questions or ask my own. He prescribed medications to me before getting the results back from the lab. None of the medications that I purchased were needed so I wasted that money. He definitely needs to learn how to treat his patients.

I recently visited Dr. Woodbury to have a mole removed. The staff was courteous and wait time minimal. I found Dr. Woodbury very professional, informative and easy to talk with. I was pleased with my visit and would refer his services to others

Treated my son for severe acne and it cleared up well and is still clear.

Excellent Dermatology Physician and Staff!

I am completely satisfied with Dr. Michael Woodbury. My visit was pleasant as both he and his staff are professional and friendly. Every question I had was answered and he explained things in a manner that was easy to understand. I had a scare going in there because of a place on my leg I was sure was some kind of cancer but I left there confident that whatever it was, I would receive excellent care.

Great Doctor

Never again!

Had been to Dr. Woodbury 2 times & was ok with his treatments , nothing spectacular though, seemed to always be in rush to get out. Had to go back about a week ago for some skin tag removal , was so mad and disappointed when I left! Tried talking to him about an ongoing skin issue & in the middle of my discussing it he abruptly walked out of the exam room, came back in about 3 minutes later & never even apologized for walking out, I was so insulted I did not know what to say, so I just left. Will be seeking out a NEW Dr. To go to.

The worst exprience I ever had with my doctor- Not professional. no md manners and not good in what he does. Definitely not recommending him. Since he removed a mole and had severe bleeding, I am scared of mole doctors. he gets a ZERO from me!

Long-time Patient

I have been treated by Dr Woodbury a number of times over the last several years. I have always been pleased with the friendliness of the staff, the ability to make a quick appointment, and with the care given by Dr Woodbury. I give him my highest recommendation.

very poor visit

knowledgeable, caring physician

Very knowledgeable, highly skilled dermatologist. Recommend highly to anyone needing dermatology, skin cancer services.

Had an 8:30 appointment and waited one hour to see the doctor for 45 seconds. Very rushed. Could have just bought Freeze Away and saved myself $200.

Patient

I called to make sure he was a member if CIGNA, his staff said yes.I had 2 moles removed on my head.He did not deadend before removing the largest mole. It felt like he was musing a melon scoop and I fractured a tooth due to the severe pain. Also I listed Quest Labs as the labs our insurance used.I have recved a bill for $442.00 dollars from Thomas M Chesney, MD pathologist.As recorded on my file our lad to use is Quest Labs! I am contacting the State of TN Commission of Health who reviews complaints, also contacting my insurance company, that I listed Quest Labs so I should of not recieved a bill for $442.00!The reason you can get an appointment with Dr. Woodbury in Germatown on Hwy 70 is because of no patients, I surely am never going back!