Dr. Michael Y Li Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Michael Y Li?

He doesn't care

Absolutely terrible doctor. I only saw the nurse until I requested to see the doctor. At which point, he came in extremely impatient. He told me everything was normal. When I asked why I'm still having symptoms, he told he "he didn't know", everything looks good from the test results. And at that point, he just stopped talking. At this point I asked him to give me some advice on how to better manage my symptoms, he goes "I recommend you start exercising more". Now, I'm a 28 year old marathon runner, in tip top shape, so I just laughed and left. Because I'm in a gap period without insurance, I paid cash, so I was extremely dissapointed that after paying him in excess of $500 for tests and medical visits, he basically told me "he didn't know" what was wrong with me. If you want some shady medical operation this is it. if you want a doctor who cares, go elsewhere.

He is a nice doctor, listened and explained to me my problem. Staffs in the office are very nice and patient. Medical assistants very caring. Nothing to eat after stomach check up.

Dr. Michael Y Li is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flushing, NY.