Dr. Michael Y Wong Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Michael Y Wong?

Misogynist

Dr. Wong took over my care after my surgeon retired and now he is refusing me after care for my surgery on the basis that I am not a woman anymore because I don't have a uterus or ovaries. I continue to suffer great pain from scar tissue adhesions due to the severity of my endometriosis, but Dr. Wrong insists that I am not in pain, or that my pain, (which emanates from the areas of my abdomen and pelvis which we know for a fact were covered with adhesions) has nothing to do with endometriosis and therefore is not his problem. Meanwhile, every other specialist I have seen has referred me back to my OB because they don't treat endometriosis. I am in unbearable pain and I can not get help because, just like the decades before I finally got a diagnosis, once again, nobody will believe or help me. I feel completely hopeless now because of his negligence.

Dr. Michael Y Wong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Everett, WA.