Dr. Michael Yanish Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Yanish?

Posted on August 7th, 2017

I can't say enough about this practice. Everyone here are friendly, professional and efficient. The patient portal is the best I have ever experienced, giving prompt feedback to any question I have had. Best office I have ever dealt with.

Posted on October 3rd, 2016

Everyone is so very nice there and makes you feel really comfortable when you could feel stressed...

ka-ching

Posted on August 18th, 2016

Dr Yanish sat in his chair and tapped my fat medical file doing the broken record routine. "What can I do for you today? " over and over again. I have been throwing up food and bile for 20 years and too ill to work. I spend near half my monthly income on insurance for doctors like this. He got paid. I am still sick. Unfortunately it seems that he is standard for this profession. I don't know if they are afraid of certain kinds of problems or what the problem is with getting Dx'd and treated. Here I am in a major metropolitan area but because the doctors join in large groups there's no options for me because if one doctor in the practice is a jerk and refuses to even examine you (as what this jerk did to me even with my spouse there as witness), office policy prohibits a patient from seeing another doctor in the same group. I have remained silent for years for fear of jeopardizing the health care of my family because the doctors have carte blanche to behave in many horrible ways and there's really nothing an individual can do. Medical mafia is real.

Posted on June 17th, 2016

Dr. Yanish has been my Dr. for many years and he is great.

Posted on April 26th, 2016

Very postive experience. Everyone person I had contact with was very friendly and very professional. I consider this practice the only one to use for this condition and will refer to my friends and family .

Posted on March 21st, 2016

Very Professional and organized and friendly staff. Great team work

discussed issues and results while still under anestesia

Posted on July 15th, 2013

I have had GI issues most of my life, so when I went to see Dr. Yanish and he ordered a colonoscopy I had hoped that I might finally get some answers. The dr did the procedure and discussed the "finds" with me while I was still sedated, can't remember a thing he said and can't seem to reach him by phone to review my results now that I'm fully conscience.

This Doctor Saved My Life

Posted on April 22nd, 2012

A botched surgery led to a life-threatening condition that puzzled everyone in the emergency room. The drs. sent me home, only to have the condition worsen. Thank goodness, the second time someone called Dr. Yanish. I've been his patient for years--he's my hero.

Did not listen

Posted on August 18th, 2010

Dr Yanish did not listen to my symptoms. I was having abdominal pain and weight loss for several months. I started to cry when he told me to take miralax and come back in 6 weeks. He diagnosed me with irritable bowel syndrome exacerbated by depression. I saw a different GI and within one week they found autoimmune hepatitis. Dr Yanish seemed uninterested in finding the cause of my symptoms.

Posted on October 9th, 2017