Dr. Michael Yeh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Yeh?

Posted on January 3rd, 2017

Dr. Yeh is excellent...!!! He's been my Moms cardiologist for the past 8-10 years. His professionalism is always above the expectations. My mom feels so happy and lucky to have such a great medical provider who truly cares for his patients like family. If I could give Dr. Yeh 1,ooo starts we will do it.

Impatient, abrupt, unfriendly.

Posted on December 22nd, 2016

He seemed to want as little to do with me as possible. Didn't return phone calls and wasn't responsive to questions I raised during our consultation. He could hardly wait to leave the room and paid more attention to my companion's apparel than he did to me.

Posted on December 17th, 2016

Brilliant and sensitive surgeon!

The loss of quality of life under the surgeon's knife

Posted on May 1st, 2015

My thyroid papillary cancer limited itself to my thyroid gland and the neck nodes. After surgery I could only whisper and the diagnosis was permanent recurrent laryngeal nerve damage with damage to the cricoid muscle and that has affected my breathing, so beside the loss of voice I have difficulty breathing.

This is the Dr to See if You Have Any Thyroid Issue

Posted on July 17th, 2014

He is smart, friendly, encouraging and accurate. When 2 other doctors said my thyroid mass was malignant,and not even worth doing a biopsy of them, he said that he thought it had a 75% chance of being benign and the biopsy proved him right. His attitude and my consequent confidence in him made me able to sleep well until the biopsy. See him- he is smarter than smart and has an amazing caring bedside manner- technology and know how of today and caring and can-do attitude of the warm family doctors of yesteryear. Seriously- he is great. Thanks Dr. Yeh.

Excellent and Attentive Doctor!

Posted on August 21st, 2010

Dr. Michael Yeh is a rare doctor in that he really prioritizes patient care. Although he's a busy guy, he was very willing to explain my heart problems to me in detail. He's also very smart and very experienced. I trust in Dr.Yeh's diagnosis and I would definitely recommend him. He shows empathy and compassion. A great doctor indeed.

Having a large thyroid tumor removed by Dr. Yeh-good results!

Posted on January 26th, 2009

I was fully satisfied except he did assert he thought I had a carcinoma due to everything in a textbook collection of symptoms I possessed. I read up on various websites a complete diagnosis of malignancy cannot be made by an FNA, only after the tissue is sliced and diced and tests are run, etc. He certainly chose a fantastic anesthesia team as I have heart problems and I never experienced any after effects of surgery. I have almost no scar, and have had a speedy recovery. I would recommend Dr. Yeh with confidence he will do the best he can for your condition as he did in mine.

Posted on January 24th, 2017