Dr. Michael Young Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Michael Young?

Very Caring

Posted on November 7th, 2017

I thank God for Dr.Young Dr Young is very caring and patience . He will always find a solution to the problem or problems . I love that he is straight forward .

Takes good care of you

Posted on February 9th, 2017

Dr. Young and his nurse, Ivette, are smart and practice excellent medicine. Let Dr. Young know all of the details of what's the matter, so he can diagnose and treat accordingly. He's a very kind man and I'm sure it's difficult working with cranky & sick patients on a daily basis. I'm sure he appreciates patients who show him kindness. I've known Dr. Young for years and even though his office is farther since I moved, he's worth the extra miles. He helps to keep me healthy and I feel blessed.

Bad practice

Posted on February 6th, 2017

Doctor was ignorant of allergic condition and cancelled life saving medication for patient! What doctor withholds EPI-PEN?

Tremendously Disappointed

Posted on March 30th, 2016

Staff is so snotty! Doctor is smug and cocky! Charges 50 dollars for being late like a principal! Not out to help people only out to make himself money!!

Posted on March 9th, 2016

I had Dr. Young previously and was excited when I saw him on my new insurance. I wish I hadn't now. I just got out of the hospital a few days ago, waited over 22 minutes on hold to make an appointment. I showed up today at my appointed time and was told the appointment was 40 minutes prior and even though I was still presenting asthma issues, was refused the appointment. In addition, I was told they were going to charge me a $50 missed appointment fee when it was their error. I asked to speak to office manager who was beyond rude, but due to the professional nature of the review I will not use the adjectives I was thinking at the time. The office manager said Dr. Young himself refused to see me and dictated the fee. Needless to say, I'll be finding another primary care doctor. For those wondering, I was able to get home for breathing treatments, so I did not need the ER again.

On-time, Competent, Thorough and Fun

Posted on February 4th, 2016

I've gone to Dr. Mike since he was right out of med school almost 20 years ago. I love that his office is small and comfortable and that he is on time. He also spends the time I need to make sure I understand what is going on and to answer any questions I have. He also has a great sense of humor!

Good doctor

Posted on July 5th, 2015

Is a good listener

Excellent doctor!

Posted on May 22nd, 2015

Extremely knowledgeable and patient caring doctor. I love the fact that I could get in and out on my lunch hour. His office is located in the building in which I work so it is great that he values his patients time by keeping the schedule on time. I am so glad I was referred to this doctor.

Posted on May 2nd, 2015

One of the best physicians I have been to. Wicked smart and leaves no stone unturned when diagnosing. Highly recommend!

Unprofessional , Lier and bad Doctor

Posted on March 17th, 2015

Dr. Young is a lier and the worst unprofessional doctor I have ever came in contact with. I'm a new resident to Florida and I was trying to promote black businesses. I was or am having a procedure done which take 3 mths. Under doctor care. Dr.Young office would not contact the office that was doing the procedure. He lid on me saying I caused confusion in his office , which I didn't would not fax the other doctors office. He was very disrespectful talking to me as a patient.The outcome was that I had to start all over with my 3 mths I had to find another doctor office cost me money , time and inconvenience. So stay away from this jiggabo , take your health somewhere else , stay away don't get pulled in cause he's a black doctor. I REFUSE to go back , I then signed paperwork to transfer my files and he's office would not release my files, to my new doctors office nor answer there calls I was told.

Horrible

Posted on March 6th, 2015

This guy has absolutely zero bedside manner and is as non-caring as you can get but what is even worse is his ever revolving staff of emotionless morons. The only one of his staff that is sadly always there is the blond white girl with the huge hips. She is a sadistic little monster.

Patient

Posted on February 19th, 2015

Dr Young is extremely professional and dedicated . I would rate his staff as average. Dr. Young is attentive, receptive and knowledgeable, at the age of 85, I have known and met many Doctors, and Dr. Young will always rank in the 99% bracket for Knowledge, understanding, Professional competence and the ability to interpret a patient's complaints.