Dr. Michael J Yunes Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Michael J Yunes?

Superlative

This would be a wonderful man to clone, even if he were not a meticulous oncologist with keen apprehension and discernment; a very fine physician and precisely what you want in someone who holds sway over your life. And if we could just copy him, the world would be much improved with duplication after duplication of his compassionate inclination, his reflexive courtesy, upbeat and calming demeanor, and that sunny engaging personality. This is the gold standard . Five stars are not enough.

Radiation after several brain surgeries

My 25 yr old son went through 6 weeks of brain radiation treatment in 2014 after several brain surgeries for a small brain tumor. Dr. Yunes was able to give my son, who suffers from severe anxiety, "the confidence" he needed to handle the exhausting schedule of receiving radiation treatment. Dr. Yunes is smart, understanding and very friendly. My son's treatments have so far kept the tumor from returning and we thank Dr. Yunes and God for that!

He is an amazing dr and in my opinion the best.He is one dr I always look forward to seeing.

today was my first of many visits to fallow no bull doctor like his style.

Financial Professional

Dr. Yunes has treated me since 2010. My diagnosis was Stage 4 Head and Neck Cancer. Dr. Yunes was and is very honest and trustworthy. He took as much time during every apt. to make sure all of mine or my wife's (RN) questions were answered. He worked hand in hand with my Oncologist and sought out the most aggressive treatment available. He was and is a great Dr. I am alive today because of Dr. Yunes!! The treatment was difficult but manageable. I can honestly say that I owe my life to him and his team. If I had to go thru it again I would want him on my team. Thank you Dr. Yunes!!!!!!!!

Dr. Michael J Yunes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, MA.