Get the facts about non-healing wounds, including the different types and what causes wounds to resist healing.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael A Yusaf
Dr. Michael A Yusaf, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Auburn Hills, MI. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Yusaf is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Troy. Dr. Yusaf has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael A Yusaf has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Michael A Yusaf has the following 4 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Michael A Yusaf is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 84
Dr. Yusaf is the only Doctor in town who was willing to fix my torn hip in several places. Other Doctors wanted to just do a hip replacement that I did not need and it would not fix the problem. Dr. Yusaf makes sure if you try all other things before surgery. His is a kind, thoughtful Doctor who wants you to get better.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Yusaf is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Michael A Yusaf accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCenter For Advanced Orthopedics And Sports Medicine, 3100 Cross Creek Pkwy Ste 200, Auburn Hills, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael A Yusaf in this video.
Dr. Michael A Yusaf is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Auburn Hills, MI.