Dr. Michael A Yusaf Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael A Yusaf?

He assessed my ankle after I broke my fibula.

He determined, quickly, than I needed surgery to get my fibula 'plated' and straightened out the mess I'd made with a malleolus fracture that tore apart my ankle. He referred me to a colleague who only works on feet and ankles for my surgery.

Great doctor!

Dr. Yusaf is professional and very knowledgeable in orthopedic medicine as well as sports medicine! Highly recommended!

Only Doctor that fixed torn Hip

Dr. Yusaf is the only Doctor in town who was willing to fix my torn hip in several places. Other Doctors wanted to just do a hip replacement that I did not need and it would not fix the problem. Dr. Yusaf makes sure if you try all other things before surgery. His is a kind, thoughtful Doctor who wants you to get better.

I would not take points away from Dr Yusaf for poor office staff, but the staff in the back were very unprofessional and almost rude. He, however, is very pleasant, and knowledgeable in his field. I have no reservations about Dr Yusaf.

Total Knee Replacement

Dr. Yusaf is a great listener, coach and surgeon. He is willing to sdpend time with you, listen to your concerns and incorporate those concerns into his surgery. Post-operative care is exceptional.

He was knowledgable, Kind, patient, confident and easy to talk with. He did my surgery with excellent results.

Great dr

Listens well to the patient, and will do several tests that will help with the diagnosis to ensure the correct one is made. Very professional.

Rotator cuff surgery

Great guy! He makes you feel very comfortable and is willing to listen, and answer any questions. On top of that he did an amazing job with my rotator cuff surgery. I had a 100% turn around from before the surgery. Can't thank him enough!

Awesome doctor

I have had shoulder pain for over two years. I went to Dr Yusaf after two surgeries and still having issues. I am three months post op and doing awesome. I even have pain free days. He is so awesome and I cant thank him enough.

Superb Doctor!

Dr. Yusaf replaced my right knee and did a great job! My left knee now needs to be replaced and Dr. Yusaf is the only Orthopedic Surgeon I'll use. Dr. Yusaf is pleasant, knowledgeable, and is willing to take the time to listen to you and answer your questions. I recently fell and Dr. Yusaf fit me into his schedule that same day! You will be very pleased with Dr. Yusaf.

Great Doctor

There are some occasions in which the wait time is longer than anticipated but is well worth the wait. He is very attentive and knows quite a lot. Not one to go right for surgery if it can be avoided. Staff and PA's are wonderful.

Dr. Michael A Yusaf is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Auburn Hills, MI.