Dr. Michael Zadeh Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Michael Zadeh?

Truly Gifted Surgeon

Posted on December 16th, 2017

I had a prior hernia surgery by another surgeon three months ago and my hernia came back right away. The previous surgeon kept brushing me off. When I saw Dr. Zadeh he quickly diagnosed the problem of my hernia coming back. He fixed the hernia using the robotic device. I had no pain after surgery and you can't even see my scars! I am so impressed. I wish I had found him the first time around!

Posted on December 17th, 2016

A week after performing an hernia surgery on me, I would like to thank Dr. Zadeh on the smooth, clean operation. My body feels GREAT, and I did not have any pain at all. Office communication was very easy. Dr. has a modest approach and warm attitude. Thank you so much!

Posted on April 30th, 2016

The best surgeon ever. He saved my life!

Recommended!

Posted on March 24th, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Zadeh by my doctor. He was confident and professional. Dr. Zadeh explained the procedure and answered my questions. I had surgery in outpatient. The surgery was completed within a few hours and I was on my way home with care instructions. A little more then three weeks post-op feels right. Glad it got taken care of! This was my experience with Dr. Zadeh. I would go to Dr. Zadeh, if needed, in the future.

Excellent doctor !!!!!!

Posted on October 7th, 2014

I recently had laporoscopic cholecystectomy on June,2014 with doctor M. Zadeh. He is very kind, knowledgable,excellent, amazing, he cares about his patients. I'm very glad that I found out about doctor M.Zadeh. God bless this doctor and his family!!!!! THANK YOU DOCTOR FOR EVERYTHING!!!!

Great Surgeon

Posted on November 1st, 2013

Dr. Z was great. His staff is very friendly. My surgery went as smooth as possible. I am very happy with my results and would recommend his services to anyone.

Think before you go into this office

Posted on July 25th, 2013

Why isn't there any other patient in this waiting room but me? I should have listened to my inner voice. I found out much later, that when you're one of the only patients of a dr. they need to pay their rent by ANY MEANS NECESSARY and you might not like the outcome. Just because you're the same nationality as a doctor doesn't give them the right to treat you any differently, better or worse. It's a sad day when an educated doctor can't understand something this simple. I feel this was one of the worse experiences, in health care, of my life. There are far too many doctors, in Encino, and the Valley to ever have to deal with Dr. Zadeh ever again.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your comments Sarita. We take our patient feedback very seriously and pride ourselves on providing excellent service. I personally looked through our patient database and we do not have any record of anyone named Sarita being seen at our office. If you really are a patient of ours, then it is unfortunate that you are not using your real name so that we could resolve this manner in an adult fashion. Let me address your comments: The flow of our practice is designed so that patients do not wait more than 10 minutes before they are seen, therefore you will rarely see many patients in our reception area (we do not use the term waiting area as we do not make our patients wait). This is something that our patients always complement us on as it maintains privacy and increases efficiency. And who wouldn%u2019t want to feel like they are the only patients of a physician? It is that kind of personalized care that has given both of my office locations the stellar reviews that I am sure you have seen on this and other websites. Again, Sarita, I apologize if your experience with us fell short of your expectations. If you would like to discuss this further, feel free to call the office anytime. If your preference is to sit and wait in a crowded waiting room at another surgeon%u2019s office for 30 minutes before you are even seen, then I am sure you will have no trouble finding another physician that will meet your needs. Best Wishes, Dr. Zadeh.

Excellent Care

Posted on May 15th, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Zadeh for my hernia by a friend of mine. He had his hernia repaired by the doctor and promised me that I would be in the best possible hands. My friend was definitely right and Dr. Zadeh did not disappoint. I had my hernia repaired using the cameras and very small incisions. I had very little pain and was able to get back to work after the weekend. Hopefully I won't ever need surgery again, but if I did there's no other surgeon I would want operating on me than Dr. Zadeh

Doctor's Response

Thank you John. I appreciate your kind words.

One of the few special doctors still around

Posted on July 28th, 2012

If you want a doctor that actually cares about patients then look no further. Not only did he take the time to explain everything to me but he also drew it out on a piece of paper to make it easier for me to understand! I feel blessed to have had him as my surgeon.

Doctor's Response

Thank you so much! Even though i'm not the best artist =)

Amazing in every way

Posted on March 21st, 2012

So lucky to have had Dr. Zadeh as my surgeon. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your kind comments!

Posted on September 28th, 2016