Dr. Michael Zeihen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Zeihen?

Posted on January 14th, 2015

I've been Dr. Zeihen's patient almost since he opened his office in Kenosha, WI. He is always ready to listen to me, and to evaluate my concerns, and he does not dismiss my interest in the medications he prescribes. I would not change doctors for ANYTHING.

Mrs

Posted on January 29th, 2013

I've had Dr. Zeihen as my physician for about 30 years. I think that says alot right there. He is always courteous, kind and puts me at ease as I have a bit of the "white coat" syndrome. He has a good sense of humor as well but besides being a fine doctor, he is very conscious of being prompt. I've heard many unhappy stories from others of waiting excessive amounts of time in the waiting room etc. I can always say, "I don't have that problem with Dr. Zeihen." More important than that though is his skill as a physician and I have had my share of health problems in 30 years including cancer. He is a good doctor.

Posted on February 10th, 2017