Dr. Michael Zeringue Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Zeringue?

Does not care about his patients

Posted on September 29th, 2017

They call you back quick but once you're back there you will be sitting in the room for a while before you are seen so plan on a 2 hour turnaround. Also I had to call numerous times to get medicines refilled because he would deny them and I'm speaking of non narcotic meds. Thus, leaving me in pain. It is obvious he doesn't care about his patients that much. He also accused me of taking suboxone and or methadone because an ingredient showed up in a UDS. However he forgot that he prescribed a medication to me with that ingredient. It was very embarrassing and unprofessional. I would not recommend Dr. Zeriunge due to his long wait times, not putting the patient first and also forgetting which medications he prescribes only to make accusations that you may be abusing.

Wonderful Doctor! I love how he talks with me and not always to me.

Posted on February 15th, 2017

Posted on December 16th, 2015

I have only seen Dr. Zerangue for an initial appointment but I believe I have at last found the right doctor. He had an interest in me as his patient, and exhibited a professional medical approach. His evaluation was complete and his treatment is progressively benefiting me. I have every confidence in him as a doctor.

Worst Dr. I've met

Posted on May 28th, 2014

Immediately judged me because I've been on pain meds since I was 34. Had me take a urine test twice to ensure I wasn't on anything else. I could not make my appt on one occasion due to the fact that I didn't have the money for my appt. He seriously told me to bring in a bank statement to prove I was actually telling the truth about the matter. I've had 4 serious back surgeries starting in the 70's and the last in 2010. I'm in constant pain and he refuses to prescribe me pain meds because I currently smoke cigarettes. .

Posted on October 12th, 2017