Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael Zich has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Every time I went in for my OB checkups it was like I was a burden to him. Instead of welcoming me into the office and addressing any concerns I had, he just went through the motions as quickly as he could, almost like he had better things to do. There were a lot of times when I would not tell him about some of my issues because he would get annoyed that he had to spend another 10 minutes with me. I only had 1 scheduled ultrasound during my pregnancy. And it was at 12 weeks. I had to request another one because I didn't even know if things were going well. I was about 36-37 weeks when we found out my baby was breech and really crammed in with nowhere to go. Then instead of scheduling a c section he waited until I went into labor to give me one. So instead of a calm birth experience it was chaos because they wanted to get her out before I progressed too far. He then only came in to see me once after my baby was born, and it was just to discharge me. I was very unhappy with the LACK of care I received and won't be returning to him for any other OB/GYN needs.
Dr. Zich was my mother's OB when she had me. He was excellent with her and that was 18 years ago. Dr. Zich is a very good doctor. I wouldn't have any other dr. in this world. His bedside manner is excellent and even though he has been around for a while, I totally disagree with other people who talk bad about him. He's a wonderful person and he really does care. I am very funny about the things that has to be done in his office but I wouldn't have anyone else as a doctor! He's great : )
Felt like there were not enough visits during my pregnancy and had to find out at the hospital when I had complications due to the fact I was not considered high risk OB when in fact I was indeed had he of reviewed my chart more closely.I think he may be burnt out on his job with 30 years experience.
Dr. Zich is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Betsy Johnson Memorial Hospital
Betsy Johnson Mem Hosp, Dunn, Nc
38 Years Experience
University of Illinois at Chicago
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Michael Zich accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions608 Tilghman Dr, Dunn, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael Zich in this video.
Dr. Michael Zich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dunn, NC.