- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael L Peters MD
Dr. Michael L Peters, MD is a doctor primarily located in Simpsonville, SC, with other offices in Greer, SC and Simpsonville, SC( and 2 other locations). They have 8 years of experience. Their specialties include Family Medicine.
Dr. Michael L Peters has 4 locations
Dr. Michael L Peters has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Michael L Peters has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
8 Years Experience
Graduated in 2011
Dr. Michael L Peters Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Michael L Peters
Dr. Peters graduated from the University of South Carolina School of Medicine in 2011. Dr. Peters works in Simpsonville, SC and 3 other locations and specializes in Family Medicine. Dr. Peters is affiliated with Greenville Memorial Hospital and Spartanburg Regional Medical Center.