Dr. Michal Dynda Is this you?

8 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Michal Dynda?

Great doctor

Posted on January 31st, 2015

I have had a lot of doctors and none have been as great as dr Dynda. He is fantastic and I hope he never leaves siu. He is extremely thorough, doesn't rush you and is highly knowledgeable. There are problems that I was sure I would have to go to a specialist for and he was able to successfully treat me. I am a complicated case due to so many health issues and he confidently and successfully explains everything to me and really cares. I feel total confidence in him and cannot say that about past doctors. His nurse is awesome too! Great at calling me back and the doctor himself has called me back when it is something really important. Awesome.

Posted on September 27th, 2017