Dr. Michal Hubka Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Michal Hubka?

Bladder Cancer

Bladder Cancer

Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.

Very knowledgable and well qualified

I appreciate that he spent a significant amount of time with me, considering my issue was not a serious or life-threatening one. I just wanted a second opinion and information, both of which he provided. He seemed very confident, which put me at ease. He also seemed very caring and treated me as if he were treating a family member, which I also appreciated.

Dr. Michal Hubka is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.