Highly Dissatisfied

Completely incompetent

Dr Kilpatrick serves on the NC Board of Medicine and took part in categorically dismissing my complaints of medical malpractice where Atrium Health failed to properly document that I take MAOI medications, resulting in inappropriate anesthesia being used nearly causing my death! I would be TERRIFIED to be in someone's care that sees no problem with such an incredible breach in the accepted standard of care taking place! She should be ASHAMED that she serves on the BOM and has ZERO INTERESTS in enforcing any quality of care even despite it being clearly documented in my medical records that they knew they messed up.

Honest & thorough

Seen Dr.Kilpatrick yesterday in kernersville office,staff was friendly & attentive,she's the only physician that brought up my MRI on screen,explained everything to me and offer her opinion of treatment that has the best outcome for the long term.I wouldn't hesitate to recommended her to family & friends.I can't thank them enough for making office visit a relaxing and but honest & thorough one.

Neurosurgean

This woman hung the moon. Caring, empathetic, listens, and top notch abilities!!!!!

I was scheduled a date for my back surgery, and ten days before surgery I was told that I had to deposit hundreds of dollars in order to follow through with the surgery. Also, I was never told about a thousand dollad back brace as well. In all, I would not recommend this individual for any back releated issues.

She listened to what I had to say and seemed to care that I was in pain.

Dr. Michaux R Kilpatrick is similar to the following 4 Doctors near High Point, NC.