Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Micheal J Durham has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Micheal J Durham has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 9
Bolivar is closer to us then Ash Grove, but the extra miles are worth it. Dr. Durham is a kind, caring doctor who really takes the time to get to know his patients. He is extremely down to earth. He listens with empathy. He acts with the patients best interest in mind and he treats his patients with dignity and respect. We cannot say enough about this wonderful Doctor. We are so glad to have found him! I would (and do) recommend him to friends and family without hesitation.
14 Years Experience
Oklahoma State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsCamdenton Medical Center, 1930 N Business Route 5 Unit 1A, Camdenton, MO
Dr. Micheal J Durham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Camdenton, MO.