More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Micheal N Pallone MD
Dr. Micheal N Pallone, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hanover, PA, with another office in Harrisburg, PA. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. He speaks English.
Dr. Micheal N Pallone has 2 locations
Dr. Micheal N Pallone has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Micheal N Pallone has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Micheal N Pallone - Posted on June 11th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Micheal N Pallone - Posted on January 13th, 2016
My review is only directed towards Dr. Pallone. This is no direct review of the other doctors there because they are tremendous. He deserves this poor rating because I have had twice within 6 months and both times, the examination was 5 minutes long and very quick. Both times we left with no direction and my son ended up with ear infections both time. Once prior to tubes, one after tubes. He did not even take time to fully check my son and assumed just a "cold." I will never have him for a doctor ever again. I am sorry but if you only spend 5 minutes on a 1 year old who is consistently having 103 temps and just call it a cold, you should be chastised for it.
bad bedside manner
Self-verified patient of Dr. Micheal N Pallone - Posted on July 14th, 2015
26 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Childrens Hospital And Medical Center
Dr. Micheal N Pallone Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Micheal N Pallone is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hanover, PA.