Highly Dissatisfied

pleased parent

Dr Pallone has always been thorough with my daughter's check ups, he always listened to my concerns as a parent. Thank You for all you have done, we miss you at HPA, if I knew where you were practicing now we would be there in a heartbeat.

My review is only directed towards Dr. Pallone. This is no direct review of the other doctors there because they are tremendous. He deserves this poor rating because I have had twice within 6 months and both times, the examination was 5 minutes long and very quick. Both times we left with no direction and my son ended up with ear infections both time. Once prior to tubes, one after tubes. He did not even take time to fully check my son and assumed just a "cold." I will never have him for a doctor ever again. I am sorry but if you only spend 5 minutes on a 1 year old who is consistently having 103 temps and just call it a cold, you should be chastised for it.

bad bedside manner

Nothing like telling a 5 year old that they are becoming a chunky monkey

Dr. Micheal N Pallone is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hanover, PA.