Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Micheal Spohn
Dr. Micheal Spohn, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Temple, TX. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Spohn is affiliated with St Joseph Regional Health Center, McLane Children's Hospital Scott & White and Dallas Va Hospital. Dr. Spohn has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Micheal Spohn has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Micheal Spohn has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Micheal Spohn has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Micheal Spohn is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 5
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Spohn is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dallas Va Hospital
Kings Daughter S Hospital
Scott and White Memorial Hospital
Parkview Medical Center
17 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
University Of Texas Health Science Center At San Antonio
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsBAYLOR SCOTT AND WHITE MCLANE CHILDRENS HOSPITAL, 1901 SW H K Dodgen Loop, Temple, TX
Dr. Micheal Spohn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Temple, TX.