Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michel Gagner has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Michel Gagner has the following 31 expertise
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Stomach Stapling (Gastroplasty)
- Liver Cancer
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Stomach Diseases
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Stomach Cancer
- Pancreatectomy (Pancreas Removal)
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Weight Loss
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Dr. Michel Gagner has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 18
Dr. Gagner completed my revision from open RNY to VSG laproscopically. I have been through multiple surgeries and complications in the past. I never thought it was possible to have such extensive surgery and be up walking around montreal two days later....simply amazing. The fact that he doesn't have an office staff and is pretty much only reachable by email is somewhat frustrating, but he has always followed up and when I develope a minor post op infection he coordinated with a former student of his in Florida to help me past it. Over all, he is truly a uniquely qualified surgeon and I feel fortunate to have had him as my physician.
I have unfortunately had to endure many surgeries, until I met Dr. Gagner I was convinced that pain and complications were unavoidable. He performed a revision surgery laproscopically that most surgeons can't even perform open. Many people I know undergoing the same revision spent days in ICU and weeks in recovery with other surgeons. I was out of the hospital in 48 hours and had very little discomfort. Quite simply amazing and if I ever needed a surgeon again he is without a doubt my first choice.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsNyp Weill Cornell Medical Center, 525 E 68th St, New York, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michel Gagner in this video.
Dr. Michel Gagner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.