Dr. Michel Ilbawi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michel Ilbawi?

Posted on June 18th, 2016

Excellent Surgeon. Thank you.

Posted on March 7th, 2016

Hi, Im wendy I wrote the last review..i meant to put 5 STARS! I accidenty put 1. Couldn't change it. Even tried calling customer service but no answer . The dr is phenomenal, i pray that all doctors follow his footsteps. One of a kind Doctor The best u will ever truely find. My son had tof and he saved his life!! Luv u dr❤

Posted on March 5th, 2016

Dr. Ilbawi is a brilliant pediatric heart surgeon. Look no further. You have found the miracle man your child needs. I am a parent of a TOF kid. I didn't know people like him existed on this Earth.

Posted on March 3rd, 2016

No words 2 explain how dedicated and compassionate he is! Very intelligent & excellent Surgeon

Posted on December 18th, 2015

Dr. Ilbawi is exceptional.... the absolutely BEST.....

Posted on December 16th, 2015

Dr. Ilbawi made a very stressful time in our lives bearable. He was always patient and kind answering all of our questions about our son's heart surgery. He made sure he answered all our questions and we never felt rushed. I would definitely recommend him!

Knows his profession

Posted on November 1st, 2015

Operated on my daughter 30+ years ago A++++++ cardiac surgeon Diagnosed her symptoms of endocarditis over the phone and admitted her as soon as I could get her to children's

Dr Ilbawi

Posted on April 28th, 2015

Dr Ilbawi is amazing. He is a gift to the world's children with heart conditions. I feel blessed to have him so close to our home when people fly in from other countries and states to have the best care with him.

A Very Compassionate Doctor

Posted on September 25th, 2013

My daughter was diagnosed with sub aortic stenosis at 6 mos. Dr Ilbawi performed 2 surgeries on my daughter. Her first surgery was at 17 mos. and her second was when sen was 6 years old. Although this was a very frightening experience for my family we knew that our daughter was in great hands. Dr Ilbawi seem to have so much compassion for children which made our experience so much better. I thank God for such a wonderful doctor. My daughter in now 16 years old and doing great. I can't express how grateful I am to him and his staff.

parent

Posted on April 3rd, 2013

four stars are not enough! Dr. Ilbawi is without question the most brilliant, caring in the field! He has performed one miracle after another... My son is a living example ; Peter is 24 yrs old.... He was not supposed to make it ; until Dr. Ilbawi got involved.!!!! The best!

Posted on October 31st, 2012

over all an amazing person aswell as a very talented surgon.

Couldn't be in better hands

Posted on May 18th, 2012

Dr. Ilbawi has performed 2 open heart surgeries on our daughter, now 3 1/2 years old. He is kind, patient, assertive. I will never forget that while he explained us the procedure he was going to perform on our daughter he drew the heart upside-down, so it was in the correct position for us; just the experience and practice! Him and the team of surgeons and cardiologists had made our journey much easier. We are very lucky to have his hands operating both times in our little one.