Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michel M Joffe has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Dr. Joffe was a wonderful doctor, until one day I called for a appointment and was told by staff that he was no longer seeing patients and they did not know why or where he was. I mentioned that I needed refills . I was told to see if the pharmacy would give me samples till I found another PCP At one time I'd have given Dr. Joffe five stars but, because of he disappearing act, without one bit of notice or the office contacting his patients to tell them what happened. Dr. Joffe I hope you are o.k. I liked you very much as my PCP, but the way you left all your patients hanging was wrong.
This is by far the worst doctor I have ever came across....he fell asleep while I was talking and then proceeded to give me a breast exam for no reason and with no one in the room. This doctor is not professional and is not to be trusted....think about if he will do that to me he can not be trusted. I spoke with management and they said yes I know it happens all the time. Well Krystal if it happens all the time why have you not turned him in. So I will do just that turn him in and it may do much good but if everyone he treats inappropriately turns him in it will. We have to stand up for what's right and not allow people because of who they are to treat us in any way we are not comfortable with. So if anyone has had this experience please write a review and turn him in.
Dr. Michel M Joffe accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsConcentra Urgent Care & Occupational Medicine, 3900 Paradise Rd Ste V, Las Vegas, NV
Dr. Michel M Joffe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.