Dr. Michel M Joffe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michel M Joffe?

Dr.Michael Joffee is the best doctor I've had the pleasure to know. He is excellent and truly cares about his patients.

Where oh where can Dr. Joffe be he was my doctor and disappeared on me

Dr. Joffe was a wonderful doctor, until one day I called for a appointment and was told by staff that he was no longer seeing patients and they did not know why or where he was. I mentioned that I needed refills . I was told to see if the pharmacy would give me samples till I found another PCP At one time I'd have given Dr. Joffe five stars but, because of he disappearing act, without one bit of notice or the office contacting his patients to tell them what happened. Dr. Joffe I hope you are o.k. I liked you very much as my PCP, but the way you left all your patients hanging was wrong.

i had an appointment , was not able to see the doctor same day !!!

This is by far the worst doctor I have ever came across....he fell asleep while I was talking and then proceeded to give me a breast exam for no reason and with no one in the room. This doctor is not professional and is not to be trusted....think about if he will do that to me he can not be trusted. I spoke with management and they said yes I know it happens all the time. Well Krystal if it happens all the time why have you not turned him in. So I will do just that turn him in and it may do much good but if everyone he treats inappropriately turns him in it will. We have to stand up for what's right and not allow people because of who they are to treat us in any way we are not comfortable with. So if anyone has had this experience please write a review and turn him in.

Did not have reports ready and made us waste time coming to the follow up appt .Hus staff needs better communication and patient care.

The best doctor!

Dr.joffe is an amazing doctor he is caring he is very attentive I have struggled for years to find the right doctor and I have def found him I am very pleased :) I recommend him to everyone!!!