Dr. Michel N Mikhael Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michel N Mikhael?

Great Doctor

I have been seeing dr. Mikhael for about 9 months, I had a terrible migraine headache, my husband wanted to take me to the e.r. but i called his office and his nurse told me to come in if i wanted, i didn't want to leave my house, but at 430 i finally had to do something i went to his office and he was seeing his last patient and stayed late to see me, he treated me in his office with a migraine medication, he called the pharmacy for me and got the price of an rx that i needed.. the medication he gave me in his office began to work, and i am so grateful to this man.. I have not had a dr. like him since i was very young.. he and his staff are the greatest, i wouldn't go to any other dr. and i will recomend him to all my friends

DO NOT go to this doctor!!!

Dr. Mikhael is one of those horrible doctors who thinks that he is God and won't consider anyone elses opinion, including other doctors who suggest options.When he disagrees with a patient's suggestion of what might be wrong with them he's downright rude. Telling me that there was nothing wrong with me dispite obvious symptoms. Symptoms that other doctors and nurses I came across, in passing, recognized immediately and all told me to ask for a referal to a specialist.I have since changed doctors to an individual who took the extra time and effort to find out what was wrong with me (and there IS a condition present). If I'd listened to him I would still be without proper treatment.His support staff is also short tempered and rude, frequently. (possibly because the doctor himself is such a jerk it trickles down to the patients...but that doesn't make it right.)He also recommends patients to study groups which he probably gets kick backs from since they have nothing to do with the problems the patient has.If you value your health DO NOT go to this doctor.