Dr. Michel R Samaha Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Michel R Samaha?

Couldn't get past Mary Lee V (Receptionist)

Good luck getting past Mary Lee V. She lost her mind when I didn't have the correct records. Starting a tirade and belittling people for not doing something right is no way to solve a problem. Awful experience .

Patient

Dr Samaha's approach instilled trust. He was professional and warm. I would recommend him to friends and family.

Dr. Samaha has a great bedside manner. He asked relevant questions and was generally interested in my answers. He ask for blood work and x-rays. He spent a good 30 minutes with me as a new patient from out of state and continues to work with me through out my opting off of cigarettes. I have truly made a mess of my health , but I think with the support of Dr. Samaha, and staff, my health should improve.

Non-caring MD

Did not spend more than 5 minutes with me. Asked only questions not relevant to my case. Made conclusions not specific to his specialty. Did not seem to care whether or not I was ill. Potential WC case, obviously didn't want to be bothered.

Dr. Michel R Samaha is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milford, DE.