Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michel A Sucher has the following 2 specialties
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions.
These physicians are specially trained to prevent and treat the disease of addiction via psychiatric means, or other fields of medicine like family or internal medicine.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 5 of 25
A fake and selfcentered individua' who lacks any compassion towards most of mankind. A grredy pompous man who due to his lack of life experiences and projected lower level of intelligence must not hold a posiyion of authority. HIS METHODS OF TESTING, ANALIZING,EVALUATIONS AND CONCLUSIONS ON EACH INDIVIDUAL'S SPECIFIC CASE ARE FAULTY AND DEFINATLY BIAS.
I was referred to Dr Sucher by a professional board for an evaluation. It took 3 weeks of phone tag to schedule an appointment with him. When I arrived to the office, I noticed it was outdated and unkempt. The fee for his 20 minute evaluation was $1,000 in addition to screening fees. He only excepted cash, checks, or a credit card which there would be a 5% fee for using. Although his bedside manner was pleasant, I can't help but be disgusted with his business ethics. I feel he takes advantage of people who are in a tough situation
I am also a health care provider and from the moment I walked into his office he had it in for me. He even told me that during a phone conversation. Stay away from him. I am no longer able to practice because of him. I saw him for alcohol treatment because the state feared I would treat patients drunk. I never failed a regular test but I would have a drink or two with dinners on the weekends when I was not treating patients. I am know going to have to move out of state and hope that I can practice again. He is a scam and does not want to help you out at any cost.
46 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
Clarian Health Partners
Dr. Michel A Sucher accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michel A Sucher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.