Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michele K Amoroso MD
Dr. Michele K Amoroso, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brandon, FL, with another office in Tampa, FL. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. She speaks English.
Dr. Michele K Amoroso has 2 locations
Dr. Michele K Amoroso has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Michele K Amoroso has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Michele K Amoroso is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Best OBGYN in Tampa Bay
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michele K Amoroso - Posted on March 25th, 2019
Dr. Amoroso has been my OBGYN since I was a teen and I will never go to anyone else. I look forward to my annual visits every year because I know I will be well taken care of. The most kind and genuine doctor I have every had the privilege of knowing. The staff is also so friendly and provide a wonder experience.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michele K Amoroso - Posted on July 15th, 2015
I saw her numerous times throughout the year and she was very thorough in her work. I really enjoyed the fact that you can consult with her in her office before she sees you in the patient room. It makes it much more personalized. Also, the fact that this office has ultrasound equipment is very helpful.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michele K Amoroso - Posted on October 24th, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michele K Amoroso - Posted on September 29th, 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michele K Amoroso - Posted on September 18th, 2013
I must admit that I was a bit skeptical at first with Dr. Amoroso. Her bedside manner appeared to be lack luster. I can tell you with 100% certainty when it came to the care of my wife she was spot on. She took what could have been a horrible situation and with knowledge and efficiency brought my wife and our new daughter safely through. This practice has a lot of great physicians but I believe we were blessed to have her there that day.
26 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Michele K Amoroso Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michele K Amoroso is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Brandon, FL.