- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michele L Arnold MD
Dr. Michele L Arnold has 3 locations
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Dr. Michele L Arnold has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Michele L Arnold has the following 12 expertise
- Sports Injuries
- Surgery Recovery
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Chronic Pain
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Nerve Damage
- Sports Medicine
- Neuromuscular Diseases
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference.
21 Years Experience
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Michele L Arnold Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Pacific Medical Centers WA
- Aetna Whole Health Providence Swedish WA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Michele L Arnold
Dr. Arnold completed her residency and was academic chief resident at the University of Texas Health Science Center's Department of Rehabilitation in San Antonio. She received a doctorate of medicine from Texas A&M University Health Science Center College of Medicine. She obtained her bachelor's of science degree in biomedical science, graduating Summa Cum Laude from Texas A&M. In addition to her duties at Scottsbluff Physiatry, Dr. Arnold serves as the assistant medical director of the Regional West Acute Rehab Unit. She is board certified in both physical medicine and rehabilitation and elecrodiagnostic medicine.