Dr. Michele Blackwell Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Michele Blackwell?

She's awesome

Posted on January 16th, 2017

I've been going to Dr Blackwell for several years and she is wonderful. She sends lots of time with you and explains everything to you so you can understand it.

Posted on June 28th, 2016

Dr. Blackwell is a fantastic physician! She listened to my concerns, determined a diagnosis and treatment plan, and explained everything. I actually look forward to my follow up visit to discuss my progress and make adjustments to my treatment if necessary.

Great doctors, rude staff

Posted on February 23rd, 2016

The front desk girl (Destiny) is short and rude. She called to confirm my appointment and as soon as I confirmed she hangs up on me. Not the first time this girl has been short and rude. I saw Dr. Blackwell and she was amazing! She addressed any concerns I had and was really concerned about any issues I had. I only wished the doctors themselves would call with any results sent back from the labs. They have the front desk girls call and when you have any questions regarding your results they act like we should already know the answer, come on now!

Posted on April 25th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Blackwell for 10+ years. I have chosen to remain her patient as she has changed offices. She is always friendly and professional and spends time asking questions and explaining everything.

Dr. Blackwell is the best!!

Posted on February 2nd, 2010

I think Dr. Blackwell is an awesome doctor. she and her staff are so nice! i have never been in another doctor's office where everyone!!! is nice. She went way beyond what any other doctor would normally do to fix my problem. I appriciate her very much! and would reccomend her anytime!!!

GREAT doctor

Posted on June 26th, 2009

Dr. Blackwell is AWESOME. She's been my doctor since I started having Well-Woman exams for the past 10 years and each time sha shows concern for my situation and took GREAT care of me and my unborn child during my pregnancy. Although, she didn't get the opportunity to deliver my baby, she came to see me in the hospital and has a GREAT bedside manner. Even though she is not necessarily close, I recommend her to any female who is looking for a great OB/GYN. A GREAT doctor is worth the drive!!!

Posted on November 10th, 2017