Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michele A Bucciero has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 19
This is our first baby and my husband was so excited for our first OB appointment. The staff was great! but when she came in she walked right past him didn't acknowledge him at all and was very cold towards him. She was nice to me which is expected I am the pregnant mom but my husband felt cheated on the experience. Because of this we decided to find another OB doctor and we are so very happy that we did.
This is our first baby and she walked in and didnt even acknowledge my husband. She was nice and curteous to me and smiled a lot. But she didnt ask what my husband's name or even make eye contact with him. He felt very left out in the process although he understands thhe next 8nmonths is about me and our baby he just didnt like her. We found another doctor who spoke to us and not just me. I think if she would have just said hi to him we would feel much more comfortable.
I had an AMAZING experience with Dr. Bucciero for my prenatal care and birth of my first baby. EVERY. SINGLE. APPOINTMENT, she greeted me with a huge smile and a hug and always made sure I knew that I was the only thing she was doing when I was with her. She ALWAYS treated me with respect and courtesy, and the office ALWAYS called ahead to let me know when she was running late because she was with a patient in labor to see if I'd rather reschedule. Then, when it was my turn, she was there for me at every step along the way. I ended up getting induced and it was a very long process. But she never, ever rushed me or pushed any decisions on me. When it came time for me to push, her office hours were just starting and she never flinched, she just excused herself to get a hair tie and then stayed with me for the whole two hours it took for me to push my baby out. She was kind and supportive the whole time. I could not have asked for a better doctor, and I've had three babies since, all who were delivered by different doctors, and none have come even remotely close to providing me with the level of care she did. In fact, after the baby was born, the nurses all told me how she was the only doctor in the hospital who would have even let me TRY to push, that everyone else would have automatically given me a c-section. Why? My baby never descended, so she was really high and I had a long way to push her. It did take me 2 hours, but that's actually the AVERAGE for a first-time vaginal delivery. And every nurse and resident we saw the whole time we were in the hospital said that she was their favorite doctor. I say the same thing, too. Dr Michele is a God send!
Dr. Bucciero is the best OBGYN that I've ever seen. She's been my doctor for 7 years, delivered 2 of my children and is such an amazing woman. Sweet, caring, funny, friendly, loves her patients and is very dedicated to her patients and her job as a doctor. I will continue to see her until she retires. I would recommend any woman that is looking for a understanding, caring, compassionate doctor, choose Dr. Michele Bucciero. You will love her!
Dr. Bucciero is an amazing OB. She is very caring as a dr. I had all my 3 kids under her care, and wouldn't have done it any other way. The people in her St. Francis office are great as well. Always welcoming, return all call as soon as they can! I would say that Dr.Bucciero is hands down the best in the Chicago area.
16 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Michele A Bucciero accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsPresence Medical Group, 800 Austin St Ste 354, Evanston, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michele A Bucciero in this video.
Dr. Michele A Bucciero is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Evanston, IL.