Dr. Michele S Cammarata Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michele S Cammarata?

One visit

I only saw Dr Cammarata once for a wellness check up and she was very nice, friendly and detailed with her questions about my health. I needed to see her 2 additional times but getting an appointment with her is very very hard.

drs great...staff stinks

dr cammarata is great, the staff at the reception area is another story..with exception of 1 or 2,they stink. they are rude,impatient, and unless your there in front of them they just leave you on hold till your fed up.. they are dealing with people who are not feeling well,if you cant show compassion then your doing the wrong job.

Customer Service Representative

Saw a few reviews on the workers, not the doctor and didn't really paid much attention to it until I got a dose of it. Was about to tell the lady forget it I'll just find another doctor, then she decided to change her tone a little. There is no telling how many customers decided not to go with this business base on the service they get from the customer service representatives. Someone need to look how they represent this business.

WONDERFUL

Dr. Cam is one of the most caring doctors around today. Great bedside manner and works with the patient to help them in any way she can. I would never consider going to anyone else.

The worst and most rude staff ever!!

Had to cancel an appointment Mind you I called two days before the appointment to cancel and they argued with me "well if you cancel this you know you cant get antoher appointment for another three or four weeks" I said I know but I cant make it this week..they HUNG UP!! I called back and asked why they hung up..she said becuase my other lines were ringing and since I wasnt making another appointment there was no need to stay on the line...witches...

nancy modz

One of the kindest & most caring doctors I have had an experience with. Always listens to your symptoms & will either recommend a course of treatment or refer you to another physican who's speciality can treat or diagnosis your health issue. The referral I received for a gastro doctor was right on the money.

well manared caring doctor.

The staff is clearly viloating the ethics of the profession. I did not get to see the doctor though I had appointment because of the staff. It is bad to see the staff members are lying while they working for a good doctor. I spoke to two ladies in the staff while I was waiting outside, both of them were LIARS, unfortunately.