Dr. Michele A Campione Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michele A Campione?

BEST MD in NYC!

SUCH a SWEET doctor! takes the time to really understand what I am going thru, my problems, my crises. Is able to calm me down when I am really upset over the crises in my life. I don't know where I would be without Dr. Campione. She has saved my life many times over with her astute knowledge of medications and her compassionate bedside manner. Dr. Campione ALWAYS responds to my texts, phone calls, and emails. She makes it easy to get in touch with her especially during emergencies. I owe her my life. I cant thank Dr. Campione enough for how she has gotten me on the road to good health again. THANK YOU DR. CAMPIONE SO MUCH!!!

THE BEST DOCTOR IN NYC!

Dr. Campione is the BEST doctor in NYC. She is personable, compassionate, cares for all her patients. Dr. Campione is up-to- date on all the latest medications on the market and all the current research literature. Her office is pristine and so comfy, I feel like I am sitting in my own living room. And the Q train is right on the corner of her office now. Dr C ALWAYS runs on time to the minute! I NEVER have to wait for my appointment time to start on time. She went to NYU MEDICAL school and NYU residency so she is one smart doctor. I feel SO lucky to have found Dr. Campione. I highly recommend her to you. You would be lucky to get an appointment with her bc she is in such high demand that you need to book your appointments early with her if you need an evening or Saturday appointment. She works on Saturdays as well! How convenient!!

TERRIFIC DOCTOR!!

Dr. Campione is a terrific doctor. She puts me at ease when I am in our sessions. Dr C has a warm and personable demeanor. I always feel comfortable when I am in session with her. She ALWAYS runs on time, always returns my phone calls and text messages. Is always available during nights and weekends when I have needed her in an emergency. I highly recommend Dr. Campione to you.

Great doctor.

Dr. Campione treated my ADHD so well with ADDERALL that my GPA soared in Columbia MBA graduate school. I wish i had come to see Dr. Campione sooner bc i might have done better in college but right now Dr.Campione is helping me tremendously in MBA graduate school.I am completely indebted to Dr. Campione

Best doctor in New York City

Dr Campione sets the standard for all other doctors. She consistently runs on time. Returns phone calls, texts and emails most promptly. Has a welcoming face and a beautiful office right off the Q train now. Dr C has a warm and compassionate bedside manner. I highly recommend her to u.

BEST DOCTOR!

Dr. Campione was the nicest doctor I have ever been to. She listened to me intently during my session with her and presented me with many treatment options that have already begun to a make me feel better. Dr. Campione is the BEST!. Highly recommend her to you

SCORE HIGH on EXAMS!!

Dr. C has gotten TONS of me and my friends through law school, medical school and MBA school all bc she is SO good at treating ADHD with meds like ADDERALL. ALL my friends grades are MUCH higher thanks to Dr. C''s care. I KNOW I passed the BAR exam all due to Dr. C's care. If you want to score HIGH on your exams go see Dr. C. We all can concentrate and focus better on our studies thanks to Dr. C

TAKES CARE OF ALL THE NURSES At NYPH

Dr C takes care of me and about 10 of my nurses from New York Presbyterian Hospital. We ALL LOVE Dr. Campione. She takes such good care of us. Always available by text, email and phone. always quick to get back to you. Knows LOTS about the meds she prescribes so Dr. C gets you feeling better FAST. HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Good doctor with flexible hours

It is so hard finding a decent psychiatrist in nyc and especially one with flexible work hours. Dr. Campione is someone who I've started seeing and I highly recommend her. She's incredibly knowledgable about treatment and is truly interested in helping you get results. I've struggled with different doctors and all kinds of medications in the past and it has taken me probably 12 years to finally find a doctor who understands my personal issues and how to treat them. I cannot stand the other doctors out there, they are all in it for the money, many of them foreign and hard to understand or very old and should be retired or just plain bad as a psychiatrist. And their office hours are so limited that it's impossible to get an appointment around my work schedule. I'm glad to have found Dr. Campione and I hope to continue seeing her.

the NICEST doctor

I have only been to see Dr. Campione a few times but I have never been so happy with the service that I received at a doctor's office.. Dr. Campione RUNS ON TIME!!!. She RESPONDS to texts, emails and phone calls. Dr. Campione is friendly, easygoing, informative and professional. I was seen immediately with NO WAIT time at all -- I had an appointment scheduled.Her office is pristine and lovely. And now it is on the corner of the new Q Train!! how convenient

wonderful and caring doctor

Dr. Campione is the best doctor I have ever been to. She is helpful and knows what she is doing. I would highly recommend Dr. Campione to friends and family. She is centrally located on 72nd street and 2nd avenue right next to the new Q train. I am grateful for the easy commute from my office during the daytime hours to see her,. You would be lucky to have Dr. Campione as your doctor.

BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER BEEN TO

I think Dr. Campione is one of the best doctors I have ever been to. Her credentials are outstanding!! NYU MEDICAL SCHOOL and NYU Residency. Dr. C is well worth the long train ride in from queens to Manhattan .