- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michele A Cerny-Leecock has 2 locations
Dr. Michele A Cerny-Leecock has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Michele A Cerny-Leecock has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2010, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Michele A Cerny-Leecock Accepts the Following Insurance
- 7950 Floyd Curl Dr # 300 & 400 San Antonio , TX (210) 615-0225
- 7950 Floyd Curl Dr San Antonio , TX 78229
More about Dr. Michele A Cerny-Leecock
Dr. Michele Cerny-Leecock is a member of Bexar County Medical Society, Texas Association of Obstetrics & Gynecology, American College of OB/GYN. Dr. Cerny-Leecock is accepting new patients. Dr. Cerny-Leecock completed her medical degree in 1999. Dr. Cerny-Leecock completed her internship at University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio. Dr. Cerny-Leecock completed her internship in 2000. Dr. Cerny-Leecock completed her residency in 2003. Dr. Cerny-Leecock is affiliated with Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hosp,Methodist Hospital,Northeast Methodist Hospital,Metropolitan Methodist Hospital.