Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michele Chapman
Dr. Michele Chapman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Corcoran, CA. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Chapman is affiliated with John C. Fremont Healthcare District and John C Fremont Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Michele Chapman has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
This is a horrible Dr .If you've ever had a drinking problem, even if you haven't drank in several years she will never let you forget . I suffer migraine headaches and was diagnosed with severe spinal stenosis and she will not treat me because I'm an ex drinker .Through her word of mouth to another Dr , I no longer have access to my pain management Dr.I was 2 epidurals a away from being pain free. She put an end to that.Now I have no choice but to come to the Er for pain. Learn from this post. She is very inconsiderate
Dr. Chapman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
John C. Fremont Healthcare District
John C Fremont Hospital
29 Years Experience
University Of California San Francisco School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Michele Chapman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCorcoran District Hospital, 1310 Hanna Ave, Corcoran, CA
Dr. Michele Chapman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Corcoran, CA.