Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michele A Chase
Dr. Michele A Chase, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Anchorage, AK. She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Chase is affiliated with Alaska Psychiatric Institute, Chris Kyle Patriots Hospital and Providence Alaska Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Michele A Chase has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Michele A Chase has the following 7 expertise
- Preventive Medicine
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 5
The worst physician I've ever encountered. I love MPFC and have genuinely had great (or at least good) experiences with several physicians there over a span of nearly 15 years (for everything from vaccines to fractures to physicals and allergic reactions). She was so rude, mocked my chronic illness pain and rolled her eyes when I answered her questions about my disease. I honestly can't believe she has any repeat patients. No wonder it's so easy to get an appointment with her last-minute. I can't stress enough what a horrible experience it is to deal with this Dr. I can't imagine why she has chosen to remain one. She obviously hates being a physician. I've never written a review ever about a healthcare provider but I feel it is my responsibility to warn others about her incompetence masked by rudeness and complete disregard. There are so many competent, skilled and caring doctors at Medical Park and in Anchorage. I would tell my friends/family (heck, even my enemies if I had them) to go see anyone else but her if you need a doctor for anything more than an allergy medicine refill prescription.
Would not recommend this physician, very disappointed , went to see her for a pain I was having on my side, she ordered lab work and MRI done, at the hospital was told my physician would contact me and let me know what was going on with me, did not hear from her or her staff , called them next day left a message , no one has called yet , am still waiting. Very unprofessional :(
Dr. Chase is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1980
Hennepin County Medical Center
Dr. Michele A Chase accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & DirectionsMedical Park Family Care, 2211 E Northern Lights Blvd Ste 101, Anchorage, AK
Dr. Michele A Chase is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anchorage, AK.