Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michele M Colangelo DO
Dr. Michele M Colangelo has 2 locations
7575 Northcliff Ave Ste 302
Cleveland, OH 44144
Dr. Michele M Colangelo has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Michele M Colangelo has the following 13 expertise
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 6
Wonderful Doctor and Assistant Sharon
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michele M Colangelo - Posted on July 24th, 2018
Not a good listener
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michele M Colangelo - Posted on January 19th, 2018
I go in with questions and leave with more questions and no answers. I wait over 40 minutes for this visit and then when I am seen I have concerns and she brushes any question off. I feel rushed in my visits. I told her I have anxiety and she gives me a category C SSRI without explaining the risks of taking it during pregnancy. This is my first pregnancy and I’ve never been more scared and unprepared in my life. If I can’t go to my doctor with questions all I have left is the internet and friends and family.
Great Doctor AND Assistant
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michele M Colangelo - Posted on July 31st, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michele M Colangelo - Posted on July 16th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michele M Colangelo - Posted on April 10th, 2012
This was the first time I have gone to Michele. Was recommended to go to her by a few people so I decided to give her a try. Very polite, kind, friendly, and down to earth. Took her time with you and made sure you didn't leave with any questions or concerns. Her staff is equally as great! Make you feel like you have known them forever. Feel 100% comfortable going there!
On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2015, 2010, 2014, 2017, 2016, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2015, 2016, 2012, 2011, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
22 Years Experience
Chicago Medical School At Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine & Science
Graduated in 1997
St Vincent Mercy Medical Center
Dr. Michele M Colangelo Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michele M Colangelo, DO - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Westlake, OH, in this video.
Dr. Michele M Colangelo is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Westlake, OH.