Dr. Michele Colangelo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michele Colangelo?

Great Doctor AND Assistant

Posted on July 31st, 2014

She takes a real interest in me. She takes time to answer all of my questions, and she offers suggestions that help me very much! She has a warm manner and she is a fashionista! Sharon has been my nurse for over 30 years - she is AWESOME, TOO! Kudos and thanks to both of you!

Posted on July 16th, 2012

Dr.Colangelo is a wonderful physician I refer her to EVERYONE!! She is amazing!! Sharon is also an amazing nurse I would never go anywhere else!

Posted on April 10th, 2012

This was the first time I have gone to Michele. Was recommended to go to her by a few people so I decided to give her a try. Very polite, kind, friendly, and down to earth. Took her time with you and made sure you didn't leave with any questions or concerns. Her staff is equally as great! Make you feel like you have known them forever. Feel 100% comfortable going there!

Love Dr. Colangelo

Posted on May 14th, 2011

I had doctor Colangelo for my first pregnancy and part of my second as my husband was transferred out of Cleveland. This doctor is so awesome that i even contemplated flying back to Cleveland around the time of my due date just so that she could deliver my child. With my first pregnancy (actually my second. Had a miscarriage) I was a blubbering mess when they were about to check for the heart beat the first time and my husband was not there. Dr. Colangelo and her staff took their time and held my hand and calmed me down and waited til I was ready to proceed. They never left me and I felt all the support in the world. Her staff is just as awesome as she is. Whenever I had a question day or night she would answer. I have not been to her in over 2 years and I still have her number programmed in my cell phone. lol! Thank Dr. Colangelo and staff. Also her partner when she was at the Brooklyn office was awesome. He actually delivered my first son due to an emergency with Dr. Colangelo and he was awesome and the nurses at the Fairview hospital actually loved him as well. He was polite and cleaned up behind himself. A wonderful trait in any male especially a doctor. LOL. I think his name was Bashar but I am not sure. Thank all of you guys!

Posted on October 4th, 2017