Dr. Michele M Cooper Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Michele M Cooper?

Could not have chosen a better surgeon!

From the first consultation I felt confident in choosing Michele. Her staff is wonderful. Everyone is so kind! Michele listened to my every concern and answered all my questions, and is so knowledgable and thorough! My surgery went well and I am more than pleased with the results! Her follow up is quite impressive as well. She obviously takes pride in her work and genuinely cares for her patients!

very sweet knowledgeable surgeon. i dont think i couldve picked a better doctor

tummy tuck with lipo

I had particular needs that I 'knew would take a caring Dr. with great skill to achieve the results I wanted. I am thrilled with the results. Dr. Cooper is an excellent surgeon, has an excellent eye for detail. Her staff was tremendously helpful, and professional. I'm 9days out. Belly bottom looks great (one of my concerns) I would recommend Dr. Michele Cooper to anyone that is considering plastic surgery.

breast augmentation revision

My experience with Dr. Cooper and her staff was wonderful. I received quality attention, care and the results were outstanding. Dr. Cooper is a beautiful blend of feminine compassion and focused professionalism. I can't express enough positive things about her. The revision she did for me went above and beyond what most plastic surgeons would have done. I have minimal bruising and the incision site is so small. She took her time to get me the results we both desired. I trust her, and I am so grateful.

Most Caring Doctor & Awesome Results

Dr. Michelle Cooper is an amazing doctor and does great work. She is down to earth, and she makes you feel completely comfortable and at ease. Even though I was nervous going into my consultation and unsure of even following through with the surgery, she calmed me, answered my list of questions, and never made me feel the least bit pressured about getting the surgery. She told me what my options were and what options would work best with my body, but never once said that is how I had to go she always left the choice up to me. Her staff is amazing they are very helpful, polite and sweet and make you feel welcome and comfortable the entire time. My surgery results are amazing and everytime I go to see her she takes the time to talk about how things are going and doesn't rush our appointment. I would recommend her to anyone considering surgery that she offers, and I have already recommended her to friends. All I can say is that I wish I would've decided to the surgery sooner.

The best there is!

Dr.Cooper is the best I have ever seen. Very knowledgable and professional and spends a lot of time with each patient. Her staff is excellent as well